It's 4:25 and I think we've had enough school for the day. Today we...
- Learned more about Commodore Perry and Japan in the 1850s
- Learned more about our muscles and how they work and tested our flexibility (Audrey is the MOST flexible)
- Talked about the difference between active and passive voice in writing
- Learned some stuff about adverbs
- Did math stuff like bar graphs and learned more about percentages
- Spelled a bunch of words
- Worked on our memory verses (ALL of Psalm 91 this week!)
- Talked about the parable of the landowner and who all the characters represent
- Colored maps of Korea
...and I worked on my Greek homework and emptied the dishwasher and finally got warm. I think that's enough.
Tomorrow I'm headed down to the Springs to be on the radio with him and Ryan (that's some of what he does if you didn't know--Toben is the producer and cohost for Grounded Radio with Ryan Dobson).
They're going to re-air a broadcast Toben and I did with Dr. Dobson about 10 years ago for the first half of the show, and then we'll be on the second half live.
You can listen (and watch live video) tomorrow at 10 MST. Just click on the link above. If you sign in, you can even participate in the live chat and say hello. I'd love it if you would!
Hope you had a great Monday and are memorizing Scripture. I totally want to be one of those people who knows (and understands!) lots of Scripture by heart. I shouldn't really be amazed--though I often am--at the ways God uses what I've learned in the past to affect my present moment.
Much, much love to you!