I feel a little bit behind on the blogging thing.
1. I know I said I'd post Spiritual Mothering stuff on Sundays and then I just didn't the other day. Without a word. Sorry!
I have my book sitting right here, ready to post for the next chapter. But I've decided that I should probably go ahead and post my responses to last week's questions first. So, it's coming. Stay tuned.
2. Yep, it's a numbered list. I'll try not to get carried away.
3. Emma's having a ball in New York with her Gran. She called me on Sunday night from the top of the Empire State Building, taught her Gran how to send photo text messages, and told me today that her favorite part of the Rockette's Christmas show was the manger scene.
Also, she had a Caesar salad with chicken today at the Bryant Park Grill (one of my fave NYC restaurants) and I quote, "My chicken was so tender and delicious."
4. I love talking on the phone with Emma. She's been so very chatty while on this trip and I love hearing the favorite part of her day and what has stood out to her. Yesterday she was very impressed to see Smurfs at FAO Schwarz. (Anyone else have a big collection? I have oodles of them. In storage. But still.)
5. Audrey and I window shopped at the mall today. She held my hand and it was delightful. I loved every minute of it.
6. I'm going to stop on six, though part of me really wants to get all the way to 10. Instead, I'm going to go post my answers to last week's Spiritual Mothering questions. And maybe, just maybe, post the questions for the next chapter. But it's 8:57, so don't hold your breath!