It's been a little toasty around here. Like 107. But we've been keeping cool. Here's how:
1. Popsicles from Trader Joe's. I'd show you a picture, but we ate them all. Note to self: Go to TJ's and buy more. Today.
2. I love air conditioning! And ceiling fans.
3. Slushies. I bought one of these on super clearance at WalMart the other day. Lime is my favorite. Or crushed ice with lemonade.
4. I love lemonade. Preferably pink.
5. We have the biggest, best library just around the corner. We went yesterday and got our library cards and a basket full of books. When it cools down some, we'll be riding our bikes.
6. We're hanging out at the beach. Yep, here in Gilbert. Our neighborhood clubhouse has a beach pool in addition to the regular swimming pool (and tennis courts and racquet ball and gym and so on).