I think I mentioned that I'm working on a new book. And I need some help. I have some questions and wonder if you'd take some time to answer them for me.
I'm not looking for long, drawn out answers--just quick ones, with an anecdote thrown in here and there. You don't even have to answer every question--just the ones that you want.
If I use your answer in the book, I'd identify you by first name only and maybe location. Or, if you'd prefer, I'll keep in anonymous.
Want to help? You can send your answers to my email account: joanneheim [at] aol.com and put "Questions" in the subject line. You're awesome!
1. Do you have a quiet time? (By "quiet time" I mean some time spent alone with God.)
2. How often?
3. For how long?
4. What do you do during your quiet time?
5. Where do you spend your quiet time?
6. Is having a quiet time something you'd like to do?
7. Do you have specific questions about how to have a quiet time?
If yes or no:
8. What are your biggest obstacles to having a quiet time?
9. Anything else you want to add or think I should know?
10. Your name and location
Thanks a million!